Terms of service
These Terms of service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") apply to the services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") provided by PHYSICAL STORE - ORGANIC MUSIC + PLANET BABY - (hereinafter referred to as the "Store") on this website. All users (hereinafter referred to as “User”) You may use the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms applies to all relationships between the User and the store regarding the use of the Services.
In addition to these Terms of service, the Store have other rules and regulations regarding the use of the Service. These individual rules, regardless of their names, constitute a part of these Terms. For more information, please refer to About Order and Condition Guidelines.
In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of the Terms and the provisions of the Individual Regulations set out in the preceding article, the provisions of the Individual Regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Regulations.
Article 2 (Account registration and password management)
The Store reserve the right to delete an account registration if the Store deem that the account registrant has any of the following reasons, and the Store is under no obligation to disclose the reasons.
* If the User have provided false information when registering for an account.
* If the registration has been made by a person who has previously breached these Terms of service.
* In any other cases where the Store deem it inappropriate to register for an account.
The User is responsible for the proper management of the User's e-mail address and password.
The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the e-mail address and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of the User's e-mail address and password matches the User's registered information, we will assume that the User is the registered user of the account.
The Store will not be liable for any damage caused by a third party using the User's e-mail address and password, except in cases where the Store have been intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 3 (Amounts and methods of payment)
The User shall pay the amounts set by the Store and displayed on this website in the manner specified by the Store.
Article 4 (Prohibitions)
The User must not do the following acts when using the Services.
* Violation of laws and regulations or public order and morals
* Acts related to criminal activities
* Infringement of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights contained in the Services
* Any action that destroys or interferes with the functioning of the server or network of the Store, other users, or other third parties
* Any commercial use of the information obtained from the Services
* Any action that may interfere with the operation of the Services
* Unauthorised access or attempts to do so
* Collecting or storing personal information about other users
* Use of the Services for fraudulent purposes
* Actions that may cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of the Services or other third parties
* Impersonating other users
* Advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Services that are not authorized by the Stores
* Any act of providing benefits directly or indirectly to anti-social forces in relation to the Services
* Any other actions that the Store deem inappropriate
Article 5 (Suspension of the provision of the Services)
The Store reserve the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Services without prior notice to the User if the Store deem any of the following to be the case.
* Maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system for the Services
* In the event that the provision of the Services becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages or natural disasters
* In the event of an accidental shutdown of a computer or communication line
* In any other cases where the Store deem it difficult to provide the Services
Article 6 (Restriction of use)
The Store reserve the right to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the User without prior notice in the following cases.
* a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
* If it is found that there are false facts in the registration
* In the event of default in the payment of fees or other obligations
* If the Store do not receive a response from the User for a period of time
* In any other cases where the Store deem it inappropriate to use the Services
The Store are not responsible for any damage caused to the User by the Store's actions in accordance with this article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer of warranties)
The Store do not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Services is free from defects in fact or in law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.).
The Store is not responsible for any damage caused to the User by the Services. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Store and the User (including this agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Customer Contract Act.
Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Store will not be liable for any damages caused by our negligence (except for gross negligence) or any damages caused by special circumstances (including cases where we or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage). The Store are not responsible for any damage caused by the default or tort by the User.
The Store is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between the User and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 8 (Changes to the Services)
The Store reserve the right to change the contents of the Services or to discontinue the provision of the Services without notice to the User, and the Store will not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
Article 9 (Changes to the Terms of Service)
The Store reserve the right to make changes to this agreement at any time without notice to the User if the Store deem it necessary. If the User start to use the Services after the amendment of this Agreement, the User will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Agreement.
Article 10 (Handling of personal information)
Article 11 (Notices or communications)
Any notice or communication between the User and the Store shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Store. The Store will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will send notifications and communications to that address unless the User notify the Store of a change, and these will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Article 12 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
These Terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
In the event of a dispute regarding the Services, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Store shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms of service